Sunday, August 16, 2009

Crappy sister blog

When you decide to do a blog one of the dilemmas is always whether to publish your stuff in English or your own lingo (provided you speak something else as well, obviously). With this blog I chose English cos I didn't wanna limit my readership to a handful of Danes so I decided to force-feed the world with my beliefs instead of just Denmark.

However, sometimes on a rare occasion there's stuff I don't bring here as I know right away it'll have zilch interest to non Danish/Scandinavian readers. And so, as of today, I'll brink that stuff here.



Now, if you're one of my international readers don't worry about all this. I'll still be spending most of my time here with you, most beloved international reader. And you won't miss out on anything worthwhile as most of the stuff I'll be delivering to the Danish readers is gonna be worthless and weak crap anyway. Those Danish people will swallow anything you give them (I'm not one of them, I'm only visiting, haha).

More rad stuff IN ENGLISH soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment