Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Quite simply, this is the best 80's action film to be made in the past twenty years"



This is one of the trailers for RAMBO 4 (aka Rambo aka John Rambo) which I must admit I totally love! Fred Adelman said about it in his review on Critical Condition:


While I generally don't review recent theatrical releases, I'm going to make an exception here because I feel this is an important, nay, essential, viewing experience for fans of action cinema. Quite simply, this is the best 80's action film to be made in the past twenty years and director/co-scripter/star Sylvester Stallone has single-handedly restored my faith in American action cinema. It's not perfect, mind you, but it is the most rousing, bloody, audience-pleasing action flick that I have seen in theaters in many years.


- and I fully agree.

RAMBO 4 is so over-the-top violent and gung-ho crazy that it's a splatter movie fan's wet dream. And a trashy war flick fan's wet dream too. And I happen to love both splatter flicks and trashy war flicks!!! xD

Check the trailer and watch the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment