Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Filipino NIKITA remake still wanted!

I posted about the Filipino remake of NIKITA a while back and it has led to... absolutely zero! Nothing. Nichts. Nada. So, again, if anybody out there has this on VHS or DVD-R and can do a DVD-R please get in touch. Cheers.


BURADOR, ANG BABAING SUGO (Philippines, 2000)



My original post:
Check this trailer out; it's a remake of the French classic LA FEMME NIKITA from the Philippines!!! And it looks awesome! The Nikita character is played by Filipino actress January Isaac who starred in a bunch of action film from 1997 thru to 2004.

I posted the trailer on my Filipino blog recently but it NEEDS to be posted here as well cos it's just too cool!! And, uh, also cos my extensive search for a copy of the film has brought me... nothing. I'm pretty sure it was only released on VHS and maybe there's a VCD in the Philippines. The trailer was uploaded by Dvdmaniacs member Robert who's located in the US and he tells me the trailer stems from a locally released tape (with a different film) that his parents rented many years ago.

Unfortunately, Robert doesn't have the film either. If any of you have a copy... well, you know in which direction to send a DVD-R (hint hint). Unfortunately, I have a feeling a copy isn't gonna turn up any day soon. Boo-hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment