Thursday, February 11, 2010

El Monstro Del Mar (OZ, 2010)



Bloody hell! LOL. I just discovered this trailer for EL MONSTRO DEL MAR (thanks to Brian of Worldside Cinema for posting). Don't get fooled by the title, this isn't old Mexican (not that there's anything wrong with that as I'm sure you've realised if you've followed me a while!) but a new gory horror flick from Australia. It hasn't premiered yet but will do so in Melbourne on the 9th of April (so if you're close to the Astor in St Kilda you now know what to do on the 9th. xD). It looks like good fun.

3 comments:

  1. Old dude shoulda been Loomis in Zombie's remake, just look at him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I used to live in Melbourne and now that I'm thinking about it the last time I went to the Astor was for a double bill of Alejandro Jodorowsky films; "El Topo" and "Santa Sangre". Oh happy days.

    ReplyDelete