Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The return of Well hello there

Since I sent this blog off on its journey thru Cyberspace I've had quite a few visitors from around the globe and so I'd just like to say hello if you're reading my blog in one of these countries:

1. Denmark, United States, Germany, United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Australia, France, Canada, Finland, Brazil, Greece, Italy, Belgium, Turkey, Philippines, Hungary, Spain, India, Japan, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Serbia and Montenegro, Chile, Argentina, Austria, South Africa, Greenland, Peru, New Zealand, Iceland, Latvia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Czech Republic, Singapore, Poland, 38. (not set).

Cool to see y'all! I must admit I'm most bepuzzled by whoever is located in country #38: 'not set'. What are we talking here? A country that isn't approved by Blogger? Or some very, very secret Dr. Fu Manchu-ian island somewhere flying under the radar? Very strange. Anyway, do stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment