Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More films on that thar much discontinued, deleted and outdated format

Here's a handful of rare tapes coming my way that you need to know about xD


The original, uncut and letterboxed version of THE BEASTS aka Flesh and Bloody Terror on Dutch VHS. Big thanks to Teade in Holland for this swap (he's gonna get some nice stuff too). I've just watched a DVD-R copy of it and it's just soo much better than the terrible Flesh version!


Ahh, another old favourite!! HAUNTED COP SHOP II on NTSC VHS. This film is so over the top wild and amazing it's just awesome. Ricky Hui is in it and I'm sure you know what that means, haha. One of the last lines in the film is the classic (?) "I'll remember him every time I urinate". xD


BEAUTY INVESTIGATOR starring the lovely (and kickass'ly) Moon Lee and Yukari Oshima. I already have this on a DVD but it's dubbed into English. I didn't have time to write the seller and ask him about this tape but I'm crossing my fingers it's subtitled.

[You can click all scans for bigger size]

No comments:

Post a Comment