Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Black Devil Doll From Hell - the org. tape

I wrote about the upcoming DVD release of BLACK DEVIL DOLL FROM HELL recently (check here) and for the past week a copy of the original tape has been on eBay. However, the seller is asking a 180 dollars for it and the cover is even cut to fit a regular size video case! On a day without food and water I might've been dizzy enough to cough up 50 bucks for it. But 180 smackaroos! Forget it!! I've got my bootleg from TrueGore and the DVD is gonna be out soon.

But if nothing else here's the pix from the seller's page (notice how the background colour and the fingernail colour go well with the cover. LOL):



3 comments:

  1. You should watch the Lewis Bros. Black Devil Doll...its freakin awesome!

    http://jadedviewer.blogspot.com/2009/08/black-devil-doll-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. She didn't rewind the tape... I thought that was a cardinal sin... beacuse she obviously didn't follow through with her screening, or was just to plain lazy to rewind.

    I kinda miss the time consuming task of rewining tapes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT IS A CARDINAL SIN!! .\_/.

    SHE SHOULD BE SHOT AND KILLED!!!

    SHOT AND KILLED!!!!!!!

    IF I EVER MEET HER I'LL RIP HER ARM OFF AND PROCEED TO DRINK THE GUSHING BLOOD FROM HER ARM STUMP!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

    SATAN OG HELVEDE!!!!

    ARGH, THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY I CAN HARDLY BREATHE!!!! ARGH!!!!!!


    @jaded Viewer, yes and I really wanna order it as soon as I get some cash. Cool review by the way! I see one of the Lewis bros liked it too! :D

    ReplyDelete