Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Abandoned - trailer



I watched the American horror movie THE ABANDONED quite a few years ago; It was around 2007 and I had the pleasure of watching it on eXtase editor (and Doomed Denmark promoter) Nils Markvardsen's big projector screen during a video night at his abode in Copenhagen. The film is really good. I haven't re-watched it since that initial screening so I'm definitely looking forward to it (which makes it a good thing I received it on DVD today, LOL). It was part of the first season of "8 Films to die for".

2 comments:

  1. I remember some dick saying that this movie was a mixture of lucio fulci and andrey tarkovsky...

    just beacuse it's a zombie don't make it fulci, and just because a movie with russian dialouge (albeit breif) and shots of billowing fields makes it a tarkovsky flick now does it moron.

    just look at the goddamed cast! Cerda, Hussain, and bloody Richard Stanley wrote this puppy!

    Brilliant movie. Great performance. Creepy as Fuck.

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably spend way too much time on Facebook: I'm looking for the button to "like" your comment! LMAO.

    ReplyDelete