Friday, April 6, 2012

You are the worst band I have ever seen in your entire life.

This was posted on the (official I think) SONIC YOUTH facebook page today. This guy hates Sonic Youth's music, I mean hate to the extent that it's not just the worst he's seen in his life - but the worst he's seen in their life!! Hahahaha.

our fans writing:

"I'm going to be 100% honest with you.

I'm 13. I have a little band. We are so much better than you. Honestly. You are the worst band I have ever seen in your entire life. You are worse than Rebecca Black. The bass player just hacks the bass and plays one chord. The guitar players are playing out of tune guitars and... well not even playing actually chords. I couldn't sound worse if I tried. It actually sounds like a joke to me. The drummer is okay. But honestly the vocalist is completely out of tune. Oh and The Black keys have two people and are better than you.

From: Me, and pretty much everyone else who has accidentally stumbled upon your terrible music. "

No comments:

Post a Comment